FOR USE UP TO 2000 FT ELEVATION ONLY
RayPak 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater (156A)
The Raypak 156A is the perfect choice for larger above-ground pools, spas and inground pools. The 156 has up to 50% more BTU's than the competitors' above-ground pool heaters. More BTU's means quicker heat-up. Extend your swim season, open your pool earlier and close it later. Your pool is always ready when you have a Raypak on duty.
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Undercarriage is made from galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service
- Wind-Resistant Design - This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. No fans are necessary to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. Delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer Headers - Prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spa’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger -The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Thick stainless steel tube sheets for robust construction and rust free operation.
- Controls - The 156 is available standard with Raypak’s propriety AFT digital control. This control handles all the safety functions of the heater and the electronic ignition and flame supervision. State of the art diagnostic reporting and fault recording. The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat.
- Power - Units come with a 3 foot, 3 prong power cord.
- 2” Water Connections
- Supplied with every Raypak 156 heater is a set of 2" flange connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- The bypass helps keep a constant engineered flow through the tubes to help reduce condensation caused by cold water.
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last from the stainless steel burner deck to the aluminized metals used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray for servicing.
- Fire Tile - Ceramic fiber combustion box keeps the heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. Won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. Meets or exceed all federal and state standards
- 3 prong 120 volt with 3 foot cable
- Heat Exchanger
- Inlet / Outlet Unions
- Outdoor use only
- Shipping Dimensions
- Product Dimensions
- 27 Length
- 13.89 Width
- 27.46 Height
- Unit Weight
- 100 lbs
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty or 3 Year Warranty with purchase of new Pool or Equipment Pad from Pool Supplies Canada
WARNING: This is a heater will NOT work above 609 meters (2,000 feet)
RayPak 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater (156A) INSTALLATION (RayPak_150,000_BTU_Natural_Gas_Above_Ground_Pool_Heater_156A_MANUAL.pdf, 5,265 Kb) [Download]
RayPak 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater (156A) MANUAL (RayPak_150,000_BTU_Natural_Gas_Above_Ground_Pool_Heater_156A_MANUAL_vyok-pt.pdf, 5,265 Kb) [Download]
RayPak 150,000 BTU Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater (156A) WARRANTY (RayPak_150,000_BTU_Natural_Gas_Above_Ground_Pool_Heater_(156A)_WARRANTY.pdf, 112 Kb) [Download]