U/J Bead Liner Description
If your above ground swimming pool liner bead resembles an upside down letter ‘U’ or ‘J’ than you have a U/J Bead type liner application.
This type of liner is installed by hanging it directly to the top of the pool wall edge, which is commonly (but not in all cases) secured using a top track and or stabilizer tube. Note: Liner will accommodate any flat bottom above ground pool and any pool bottom gradually dished to a maximum of 8 inches in the centre. This liner will not function with an expandable bottom/deep end.
Note: Liners are designed to “Standard Specification“ which will fit to the true size stated in the description. Be certain to measure your pools dimensions properly to ensure a proper fit. Tip: Measure from wall to wall for proper length, width and height.
Due to the nature of various monitors, video cards and settings, colours shown on the site may vary slightly.
Liner Qualities and Highlights
PLEASE NOTE: Liners also come with a “DO NOT DIVE” sticker that MUST be placed 2 inches above the water level - It is imperative that this sticker is visible to all swimmers.
- The high temperature curing, computer controlled process ensures 100% of the material is “Vulcanized” to the highest tolerances.
- High Pressure Heat Bonding, computer balanced combination of high pressure and exact temperatures insure a permanent bond.
- Lap welded seams, unlike butt-welded seams; reduce both lateral and vertical tension.
- Vacuum sealing, high volume air pumps combined with electronic air filter remove all impurities before bonding.
- The most technically advanced radio frequency (R.F.) vinyl welding reduces the chance of cold spots in seaming process.
- Quality control inspectors, inspect every liner during the welding process.
- U/J Bead Liners also come with an excellent 15 Year Prorated Manufacturers Warranty - On Seams Only.