Raypak by RHEEM 133,000 BTU Titanitum Heat Pump with Scroll Compressor and Digital Dual Controls
The Raypak Compact Series heat pump pool heater is the perfect solution for above-ground pools and smaller in-ground pools. With its smaller footprint and robust construction, no other manufacturer delivers a competitive product with full featured design elements. The same components that are used in all of our larger heat pumps are used in the Compact Series. Raypak has not cut any corners or sacrificed performance in this smaller collection of high performance heat pumps. The Compact Series has an all metal cabinet construction and the same warranty its bigger brothers share. Take a really close look at the Raypak Compact Series and you will truly see that there is no comparison.
Raypak 133,000 BTU Heat Pump
208-230 V / 42 Amp Breaker
30 Inches x 31 Inches x 30 Inches
RAYPAK COMPACT FEATURES
- Cabinet - Durable Steel Pre Painted Cabinet with Epoxy primed using polyester – can withstand 1000 hour salt spray test.
- Louvered side panels protect the coil from getting damaged by flying debris during high winds and other extreme weather conditions.
- Base Pan - Sturdy, one-piece drawn base pan which elevates the coil off the pad, helping minimize corrosion while reducing sound and vibration.
- Easy Service Access - All controls are accessible by removing a single service panel. The removable top grill provides access to the condenser fan motor, compressor and condenser coil, compressor and refrigerant circuit.
- Scroll compressors provide higher efficiency, superior durability, reliability and quieter functionality.
- Raypak uses only R410A refrigerant which is a chlorine free, environmentally friendly and high performance.
- Refrigerant Pressure Controls - To protect the scroll compressor from pressure extremes Raypak installs high and low pressure controls on all models.
- TXV and Filter Drier - Raypak heat pumps come standard with Parker® TXV’s which allows for the refrigerant charge to be throttled during a cold start and will extend the life of the compressor and prevent lock outs. Premium filter driers are included for long trouble free operation.
- Large Air Coils - Innovative wraparound outdoor coil constructed of copper tubing and aluminum fins allows airflow transfer which reduces energy consumption.
- Heat Exchanger - Raypak’s Spiral Titanium Tube provides a corrosion free waterway that can withstand the abuses of harsh pool chemistry.
- Plumbing - 1 – 1.5 inch PVC union connections are included for easier installation.
- Fan Blade - Specially designed “Swept Wing” fan blades operate more efficiently and generate minimal sound.
- Fan Motor - Emerson® permanent-split capacitor or (PSC) sealed balled bearing motor is matched specifically for the fan blade assembly allowing for optimum efficiency and extended motor life.
- Digital Controls - Target your spa and run your pool at a lower temperature by simply dialing in the temperature settings.
- Remote Compatible - Easily controlled by most two – three wire remote systems.
- On Board Diagnostics - Tells the home owner if there is a problem and assists the service technician with detailed diagnostics.
APPLICABLE MANUFACTURE WARRANTY PERIODS
Residential Heaters (all R410A models excluding the Professional Series): If the Heater is installed in a single family residential dwelling, the Applicable Warranty Periods are: two (2) years for labor and seven (7) years for parts, with no labor coverage in the third through seventh years. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the titanium tube component of the titanium heat exchanger is warranted for 10 years from the Effective Date, with no labor coverage in the third through tenth years. If the Heater is installed anywhere other than a single family residential dwelling, the Applicable Warranty Period for the Heater and its parts is limited to only one (1) year, parts and labor.