PARAMOUNT’S PATENTED SDX® HIGH FLOW SAFETY DRAIN: NOW COMPLIANT WITH THE VIRGINIA GRAEME BAKER POOL AND SPA SAFETY ACT 2008.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- NO SUMP REQUIRED - No need to chisel out a sump to meet the1.5 times the pipe diameter sump depth requirement.
- SDX® has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm.
- Approved as a bulkhead fitting so the safety is in the cover and plate.
- Patented “ribbed” design achieves high flow with sixty “mini” drains
- Suction doesn’t transfer if one area is covered
- Anti-vortex shield blocks contact with direct suction
- SDX retro® can be installed as a single cover with an SVRS installed on the line.
- "Retro" version fits existing suction outlets up to 10” in diameter
- Stainless steel security screws
- Secondary support plate secured to protect the sump and fittings
- "Equalizer" version eliminates chipping the interior surface around equalizer or smaller surface finished suction lines.
SDX® is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting and also as a floor drain when debris removal is not a concern. A “Retro” version is available to bring existing suction outlet covers into compliance with the new law. SDX Retro® fits existing plaster rings up to 10” in diameter.
SDX® boasts a flow rating of 200 gpm on the floor and 192 gpm on the wall making it compatible with most residential pumps up to 3 hp. SDX has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm.