Eclipse3 is an all-natural mineral treatment for pools, spas and hot tubs.
Eclipse3 has been proven to perform extremely well in three main areas; it eliminates algae growth and reduces your use of chlorine, clarifies the water while maintaining a proper pH level, and can reduce your electrical operating costs by as much as 66%.
When used as directed, Eclipse3 helps pool and spa owners maintain a healthier, cleaner and more natural way of enjoying their investment and leisure time.
Directions for use:
First determine pool volume:
Circular = Diameter x Diameter x Avg. depth x 786
Oval = Max Length x Max Width x Avg. depth x 786
Free form = Surface Sq. m. x Avg. depth x 1000
Rectangle or square = Length x Width x Avg. depth x 1000
Weekly Application: Copper levels should be 0.5-1ppm. When copper level drops below 0.5 , eclipse3 must be added (3.5g per 1000) until the required concentration is obtained. Once the required level is reached, run filtration system for 8 hours daily.
1. ONLY use measuring cup provided with eclipse3
2. Distribute eclipse3 close to the surface near discharge jets to reduce the risk of staining accessory surfaces
3. Daily monitoring of chlorine/bromine may be needed during periods of heavy traffic and high temperature
4. When having water tested, copper reading of .05- 1ppm should be obtained
5. This product does not contain any bleaching agents to remove stains
No posts found
Customers Also Bought