The Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx is designed specifically for either a positive-pressure or negative-pressure venting system, both have their own factors that determine which one is the best fit.
Positive is based toward a more horizontal venting system, however can be applicated either horizontal or vertical, where the heat rises less and therefore causes more condensation that will cause rusting, and possible damage to the pipe.
The Universal H-Series is energy efficient, high performance, and installation adaptable.
- Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Excellent Salt Water and chemical Corrosion Resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Water Flow
- Same Water Velocity Through All Tubes for Faster Heating
- Patented Header By-Pass Design
- Up to 18% Savings by Reducing Pump Run-Time
- 2in X 2 1/2in CPVC Union Plumbing Connections
- Common Union for Installation or Service, Adapts to Larger Plumbing Recommended for Greater Efficiencies
- Low NOx Emissions - Meets Clean Air Quality Standards
- Vent pipe material: single or double wall stainless steel sealed vent pipe.
- Horizontal or vertical termination immediately outside wall of house or building.
Fits the Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx models H200FDN and H200FDP.