Salt Chlorine Generator For Above Ground and Inground Pools Up to 15,000 Gallons or 56,000 Litres.
IntelliChlor® Salt Chlorine Generator uses common table salt to produce all the chlorine a pool needs, safely, effectively, and automatically. Same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without the drawbacks. No need for customers to buy, transport and store chlorine compounds.
- Full diagnostic capabilities, including cell life tracking that communicates remaining hours of cell life in real-time. Captures all performance data daily (production settings, hours of operation, chlorine output, cell cleaning cycles, salt readings, and water temperature averages)
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Flow Switch Included with this model - added safety feature and convience of plumbing.
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low water temperature conditions
- On-time cycling prevents calcium and scale build-up to maximize cell life
- Clear, sliding cover protects settings and permits easy system status viewing
- The cell and control panel are combined in one assembly, so there’s no need for a separate control box.
- Installs Horizontally or Vertically, includes external power supply
- 2" inch threaded couplings connect to PVC Piping (may require additional reducer fittings sold separately in plumbing section of website
- Health Canada approved CUL Approved
- 120 Volt Direct Plug in Model
- Produces up to .60 pounds of pure chlorine every 24 hours.
- Cell blades are capable of producing chlorine for at least 7,500 hours.
- Sealed mini power center mounts to the wall at pump/equipment pad for easy AC wiring.
The Perfect Choice for Above Ground Pools 15,000 Gallons / 56,000 Litres or Less -