The vast majority of daily swimming pool heat loss is due to evaporation (especially during the evenings when cool air is more prevalent. SOLARPILL (pool cover in a liquid form) minimizes heat loss by forming a harmless ultra-thin, invisible barrier on the surface of the water to reduce evaporation. Solarpills are best suited to pool owners who use a pool heater and are looking to maintain temperature levels.
One capsule treats 12,000 gallons. Replace when necessary to maintain water temperature. SOLARPILL can be used with ALL types of sanitizers, is safe for all pool chemistry and is environmentally and human friendly.
• One Capsule treats 12,000 gallons (45,000 Litre)
• Easy to use - Simply place in skimmer; automatically dispenses
• Reduces heat and chemical loss by preventing water evaporation
• Helps extend your swimming season
• Nontoxic - 100% safe for your family and the environment
Directions for use:
1. Determine the number of Solarpill capsules needed according to pool size. 1 pill per 400sq, ft, (37 sq. m) of surface area or 12,000,gallons (45,000 L)
2. Shake well before using. Remove the blue piercing tool from the package. Separate the blue piercing tool from the push pin. Place the pointed end of the blue piercing tool into the recessed area of the cap. Holding the capsule, firmly press the blue piercing tool against a hard surface (wooden deck or concrete pad) until the piercing tool punches through the plastic cap. Remove the blue piercing tool. Hold the capsule over the open skimmer. Using the supplied white push pin, pierce one indent only
3. With the pump running, place capsule(s) in skimmer and allow liquid to dispense. Do not place in skimmer with chlorine tablets
4. Remove SolarPill capsule after 4-6 hours or when the colour turns clear, and discard in trash. It is suggested that you run the pump for at least 8 hours daily for proper circulation
Customers Also Bought