The Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx is designed specifically for either a positive-pressure or negative-pressure venting system, both have their own factors that determine which one is the best fit.
Negative is strictly for a vertical, straight up, or partially straight up venting system, where there is minimal condensation due to the heat lifting and rising up with the formation of the vent pipe.
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, and installation adaptable.
- Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Excellent Salt Water and chemical Corrosion Resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Water Flow
- Same Water Velocity Through All Tubes for Faster Heating
- Patented Header By-Pass Design
- Up to 18% Savings by Reducing Pump Run-Time
- 2 inx 2 1/2 in CPVC Union Plumbing Connections
- Common Union for Installation or Service, Adapts to Larger Plumbing Recommended for Greater Efficiencies
- Low NOx Emissions - Meets Clean Air Quality Standards
- Vent pipe material: single or double wall galvanized non-sealed vent pipe.
- Vertical termination above roof of house or building.
Fits the Hayward Universal H-Series Low Nox models H300FDN and H300FDP.