Zodiac W3000WD Robotic Inground Pool Cleaner
Cleans Pool Surfaces:
Concrete, Tile, Vinyl (Floor and Walls)
1.5 & 2.5 Hours
The Zodiac W3000WD Robotic cleaner is a direct and identical replacement to the Zodiac Vortex V3 robotic pool cleaner, and utilizes patented Zodiac Vortex technology, to enable performance with powerful and continuous cyclonic suction throughout the pool cleaning cycle. The Vortex technology creates an extremely powerful “whirlpool” inside the robotic cleaner’s filter canister for unparalleled suction.
The W3000WD Robotic cleaner is also armed with high-speed brushes for effective scrubbing action, and features a choice of 2 cleaning cycles:
- Pool Floor Mode - a 1.5 hour cycle for quick pool floor cleaning
- Complete Pool “Bottom and Walls” Mode: a thorough 2.5 hour cycle for a full cleaning
The Zodiac W3000WD features:
- Exclusive & patented Vortex™ technology: powerful and constant cyclonic suction throughout the cleaning cycle. The Vortex effect creates a powerful whirlpool inside the filter. Debris is maintained in suspension thus avoiding clogging the filter.
- Patented ActivMotion Sensor™ automatic trajectory corrector. The result: minimal cable entanglement, so no cleaning time is wasted.
- High speed rotating brushes
- Extra-wide suction element to suck in all types of debris
- Hygienic and easy to empty filter tray
- Cleans floor and water lines, and features beach entry detection to prevent the cleaner from exiting the pool
Includes a 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
*Please note that robotic cleaners are not guaranteed to clean perfectly around obstacles such as stairs, main drains, and safety ledges.*