The Premiere Sunshade Mesh 99 Safety Cover material gives you solid cover benefits without the added weight. Premiere Sunshade Mesh 99 offers stronger springs and tighter covers. All Premiere Sunshade Mesh 99 covers come standard with commercial grade springs on custom Covers.
If you open your pool in mid-spring and are looking for the benefits of a solid Safety Cover without the weight associated with it - this is the cover for you!
The Cantar by GLI Sunshade Mesh 99 Safety Cover meets or exceeds ASTM standards - it secures your pool from children, pets and stray animals.
- For Pools 20 x 40 feet in size with 4' by 8' 2 ft right offset steps; Actual cover size is 22 x 42 feet with a 6' x 10' step
- Made of 5 x 5 Stitched Mesh and available in 4 colours (Green covers ship next day; Blue, Tan and Grey Covers add 4-10 Business Days)
- Made from a unique weave of polypropylene mesh that blocks out algae producing UV rays, making spring time opening a snap!
- Tight mesh construction allows water to drain from the surface - filtering out dirt, leaves, debris and sun!
- Blocks sun like a solid cover - no spring time algae growth!
- Nearly 50% lighter than solid covers for easier installation, removal and storage
- Nearly 75% more tensile strength than competitor's standard mesh
- Super strong for greater tear resistance and winter wearability
- Tamperproof design prevents entry without installation rod - installs and removes in minutes
- Improves the look of your pool in the off season
- All Necessary Safety Cover Hardware Included for Concrete Decks (Note: if you require lawn tubes or wood deck anchors, please specify in your order comments or call us for assistance)
- Weight: 7 oz, Tensile: 300/300, Burst: 670
- Includes a 20 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
* Note: Stock Safety Covers are for use on Inground Pools that match the dimensions / criteria above ONLY. Using one of our Stock Safety Covers with another shape and/or size of pool not listed here will void your warranty. Pool Supplies Canada is not liable for Stock Safety Covers purchased for pools that do not meet these requirements.