Introducing the CAT 6000™, the industry’s most advanced water chemistry controller. With an advanced, intuitive full-color touch screen, CAT 6000™ guides you through programming. Innovative sensing technology utilizes a unique feature named “Dynamic Sanitizer Control”, allowing for more precise sanitization control than ever before. The CAT 6000™ uses innovative solid-state sensing technology* for its low-maintenance true free chlorine, temperature, and conductivity sensors.
- Intuitive full-color touch screen with chosen variable display and configuration options
- Audit and monitor energy consumption data to maximize efficiency
- Versatile control options including 4-20 mA programmable inputs, flow and level sensing inputs, 2 programmable auxiliary dry-contact outputs 1 programmable powered output and dedicated pH and sanitizer outputs - let you customize your operations & control
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity provides remote system access from anywhere via Poolcomm
- Mini-Removable USB drive for access to water chemistry history and alarm data
- NEMA 4X enclosure is weather resistant and shock-proof
- Lightweight mounting bracket with template and side-locking mechanism makes installation quick and easy
- Bluetooth capability** allows the system to communicate wirelessly with remote sensing peripherals
- Firmware updates delivered wirelessly or via USB
- NSF/ANSI Standard 50 Certified
Includes a 5-year limited warranty on controller; 2-year warranty on sensors.