The Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx is designed specifically for either a positive-pressure or negative-pressure venting system, both have their own factors that determine which one is the best fit.
Positive is based toward a more horizontal venting system, where the heat rises less and therefore causes more condensation that will cause rusting, and possible damage to the pipe.
The Universal H-Series is energy efficient, high performance, and installation adaptable.
- Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Excellent Salt Water and Chemical Corrosion Resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' Cupro Nickel Heat Exchanger Water Flow
- Same Water Velocity Through All Tubes for Faster Heating
- Patented Header By-Pass Design
- Up to 18% Savings by Reducing Pump Run-Time
- 2in X 2 1/2in CPVC Union Plumbing Connections
- Common Union for Installation or Service, Adapts to Larger Plumbing Recommended for Greater Efficiencies
- Low NOx Emissions - Meets Clean Air Quality Standards
- Vent pipe material: single or double wall stainless steel sealed vent pipe.
- Horizontal or vertical termination immediately outside wall of house or building.
Fits the Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx models H400FDN and H400FDP.