The Premium Pool Winterizing Chemical Kit from Pool Supplies Canada features quality Pool Pure chemicals and treats above ground and inground pools up to 80,000 litres (21,000 gallons) in size. Each of our pool closing kits includes 3 products to make sure you open your pool next Spring to crystal clear water!
Each of our Premium Pool Closing Kits Include:
- 1 Kg - chlorine-free oxidizing shock to rid the water of organic matter
- 1 Litre - concentrated, non foaming algaecide to kill existing algae spores and prevent algae from forming
- 1 Litre - stain and scale preventer (a sequestering agent) to protect your pool surface and equipment from staining and scaling over the winter
Instructions For Use:
- Step 1) Ensure that you have already tested your pool’s pH levels, total alkalinity and chlorine. This will help to prevent any corrosion of scale build up.
- Step 2) Add the stain and scale product to the pool and allow for the pump to circulate the water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Step 3) Broadcast across the surface of the pool, the oxidizer and allow for the pump to circulate for approximately 60 minutes.
- Step 4) Add the bottle of algaecide by walking around the edge of the pool and allow for chemicals to continue to circulate overnight.
Note: Please allow for water to circulate for at least 8 hours before disconnecting your equipment for the winter.
Pool Pure manufactures quality pool chemicals available at whole sale pricing! Order your kit today and have it delivered right to your door step!
Chemicals Made In Canada by Pool Pure Quality Products.