Raypak by RHEEM 117,000 BTU Titanitum Heat Pump with Scroll Compressor and Digital Dual Controls
The Raypak Classic Series heat pump pool heater is the first choice of builders and service companies for in-ground pools of all sizes. With its all-metal cabinet construction and industry-leading component parts, the Raypak heat pump really has no equal in the industry. Raypak heat pumps are competitively priced with all other brands in the marketplace. This represents even more value to an already great product. You can now own top of the line, name brand equipment at the same price the competition is selling lesser recognized brands. Step up to a new degree of comfort with a Raypak heat pump, and be assured your backyard investment will be there when you need it, year after year. At Raypak, we stand behind our products and have for over 70 years
- Cabinet - Exclusive DuraSteelTM Powder-Coated Cabinet, Durable polyester powder-coated, non-corrosive cabinet. Same rugged steel construction used by all the major air conditioner manufacturers.
- Evaporator Coil - Large Air Coils, Raised lanced-fin design maximizes heating at lower temperatures. Raypak engineered coils are highly optimized to meet our specific design requirements.From the proper fins per inch to advanced distribution circuiting. Raypak are the only heat pump pool heater company to manufacture their own coils.
- Venturi Fan Cowling - High-capacity 3000-cfm fan provides unrestricted air flow for better heating. Precision engineered and manufactured cabinet design eliminates unwanted air gaps. More air over the coil which translates to greater efficiency.
- Compressor - Scroll compressors are quiet and efficient compared to piston type compressors. They provide higher efficiency, lower sound levels, superior durability and unsurpassed reliability. Sound Isolation Pads, Prevents sound transfer to equipment pad and elevates the base pan to improve water drainage
- Heat Exchanger - Spiral Titanium Tube, Spiral titanium tube heat exchanger provides a corrosion-free waterway that can withstand the abuses of harsh pool chemistry. Spiral tube helps reduce deposit build-up increasing efficiency by performing a “scoopand-lift” action. Internal Bypass Valving. Automatically compensates for normal day-to-day changes in your pool’s hydraulics, maximizing heat transfer efficiency.
- Plumbing Connections - Off-set 2”, PVC union connections are included for ease of installation.
- Controls – Digital - Pool/Spa Control, Target temperature for your pool and spa allowing you to dial in your preferred spa temperature and never have to adjust it again. The pool can be set to a lower, more energy saving temperature.
- Remote Compatible - Heater can be easily controlled by most two-wire and three-wire remote systems.
- On Board Diagnostics - Tells the homeowner if there is a problem. Provides the service technician with detailed diagnostic information.
- Heat-Cool Models
- Controls - Heat-Cool Selector Switch, Go from heat mode to cool with a push of a button. Refrigerant Circuit Reversing Valve Heat-Cool units have a unique reversing valve that allows the heat pump pool heater to cool the pool water during the hot summer months.
- Hot Gas Bypass Valve - If the condensing coil senses freezing temperatures while running, the power defrost feature will activate and allow some of the hot Freon gas to bypass the water heat exchanger and re-route it back through the condensing coil. This unique feature allows the unit to continue heating the water while it removes any ice that may have formed on the coil. This feature is a great benefit when trying to operate at lower ambient temperatures
Raypak 117,000 BTU Heat Pump
208-230 V / 42 Amp Breaker
30 Inches x 31 Inches x 30 Inches
APPLICABLE MANUFACTURE WARRANTY PERIODS
Residential Heaters (all R410A models excluding the Professional Series): If the Heater is installed in a single family residential dwelling, the Applicable Warranty Periods are: two (2) years for labor and seven (7) years for parts, with no labor coverage in the third through seventh years. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the titanium tube component of the titanium heat exchanger is warranted for 10 years from the Effective Date, with no labor coverage in the third through tenth years. If the Heater is installed anywhere other than a single family residential dwelling, the Applicable Warranty Period for the Heater and its parts is limited to only one (1) year, parts and labor.