Use Alkajuster to raise total alkalinity in pool water - 8 kg Pail (Ideal size to purchase as large volume of Alkajuster is required when adjusting acidity of pool water)
Buffer raises the alkalinity of pool water to maintain proper balance. Proper alkalinity will stop the pH bounce and reduce the chlorine consumption. Maintain total alkalinity between 100 - 120.
Directions for use:
- CLUB PRO ALKA+ is totally soluble and may be sprinkled direction into the swimming pool water or pre-dissolve in water before application
- Spread evenly around the perimeter in the deep end
- 180 g of CLUB PRO ALKA+ will raise the total alkalinity of 10,000 L of pool water by 10 ppm
- Wait at least 2 hours after addiction before taking a reading
- Proper total alkalinity for swimming pools using bromine should be 120 to 1500 ppm and 100 to 125 ppm for swimming pools using chlorine
- For whirlpools, spas and hot tubes, maintain a Total alkalinity reading of 100-150 ppm
- pH of commercial Spas should remain between 7.2 and 7.6
- To increase Total Alkalinity, add 18g of CLUB PRO ALKA+ to 1,000 liters of water to raise by 10 ppm. 10,000 L is equivalent to approximately 2,200 Imp. Gal. 1oz is equivalent to approximately 30 g.
Note: CLUB PRO ALKA+ is used to raise the total alkalinity in swimming pool water. Proper total alkalinity is essential to the successful operation of a swimming pool.
Another Quality Chemical by Pool Pure