The AquaPill Spring Pill™ is an all-in-one formula with an exclusive 4-part blend that makes spring openings faster and easier than ever. It has a clarifier to maintain sparkling clean water, a scale inhibitor to prevent scale build up on surfaces, and a stain inhibitor to prevent iron, copper and manganese stains. The Spring Pill is enzyme-enhanced, so it naturally destroys all organics, prevents water rings, enhances filter performance and improves sanitizer efficiency. For use in pools up to 30,000 gallons (115,000 liters) in size.
Directions for use:
Based on your pool’s specific circumstances, your pool professional may recommend the use of additional products to be used along with Spring Pill. Do not use Spring Pill until all algae is removed, the water contains a minimum of 1 ppm of sanitizer and your filter is cleaned thoroughly. Vacuum your pool, carefully removing all leaves, dirt or other debris prior to using the Spring Pill.
1. Determine the number of Spring pills needed according to pool size (1 pill per 1000 sq. ft. (93 sq. m) of surface area or 30,000 gallons (114,000 L).
2. Shake well before using. “Pierce all four dots where indicated. Pierce two additional holes on the opposite side of the capsule with the pin provided.
3. With the filter running, place pill(s) in skimmer and allow liquid to disperse. Do not place in skimmer with chlorine tablets.
4. Remove Springpill when empty, and discard in trash. Replace with another to maintain water quality.
5. Springpill will completely dispense its formula in approximately 3 - 5 days.
NOTE: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
No posts found
Customers Also Bought