Directions for use:
Clear Spa EZ Brom (800g)
1. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit:
2. With circulation system operating, add 5 g per 1000L directly to bather-free water. Test for available bromine and repeat above dosage every 15-20 minutes until a residual of 3-5ppm
3. Periodic superchlorination of spa water id recommended after heavy use or once a week in moderately used spas. Add 25g per 1000L as often as required . Bathers should not enter the spa until residual reading drops to 5.0ppm
4. Persistent foam formation, turid,or malodorous water are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels . to correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 25 g per 1000L. Maintain circulation for 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
5. Contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. Keep stabilizer within 30-100 ppm range by dilution with fresh water.
6. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically . the number of days between Complete Spa Drainage is equal to the volume of spa water in liters divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat directions.
7. Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40° C. duration in spa water at 40°C should not exceed 15 minutes.
No posts found
Customers Also Bought