Patriot Solid Bound Winter Covers For Inground Pools - Limited Quantities Available!
The Patriot winter cover is manufactured with a UV poly laminated coating to protect against the harsh elements, prevent abrasion and increase longevity. The Patriot cover has a heavy duty scrim lined with a higher weave count to provide maximum durability. An interwoven carbon loaded mesh core provides maximum tear and puncture strength resistance. The Patriot Inground Winter Cover is grey with a grey underside.
Every cover comes with additional material (true 5 Feet overhang) to ensure your pool is fully covered. Full cover size is 25 x 45 ft.
Cover comes ready with gromet holes (one at each corner).
15 Year Manufacturers Warranty (3 Year Full) Against Defect Only.
Our winter covers are made with 5 feet of extra overhanging material for a better fit. Also, the extra material can take some of the slack out of the cover in windy conditions, better protecting your pool!
The strength of a winter cover depends on the number of weaves. Our winter covers have a higher number of weaves in them, for an all around stronger winter cover!
Our winter covers have a higher weave count, and the tighter weave fabric blocks out harmful UV rays, preventing algae growth in your pool during the winter!
- 1. Since the cover is designed to rest on the pool’s water, it is important to be sure your pool in not leaking prior to installation.
- 2. Your cover is made from extremely strong and durable material. However, it is required that your cover be protected from sharp corners, rough edges, or any hard surfaces that may cause abrasion. Padding such as old towels, foam remnants or other similar materials are recommended.
- 3. It is important that covers be installed properly and snugly so that the wind will not cause damage to the cover by getting underneath, causing it to billow or flap.
Inground Pool Installation
- 1. Be sure that the cover will be supported by the water in the pool and that the cover is not in direct contact with any sharp rough or abrasive surfaces.
- 2. Lower the water level in your pool below the skimmer (No more than 18 inches below the coping). 3. Place the cover on the ground and spread evenly over the pool.
- 4. Insert unfilled water bags into the waterbag loops (for covers without loops, lay the water bags directly on to the outside perimeter of the cover).
- 5. The water bags must cover the entire perimeter of the cover to prevent wind from getting under the cover and causing the cover to billow or flap. Caution: such billowing or flapping in the wind can cause serious damage to your cover, so be sure the waterbags are placed end-to-end.
- 6. Fill the waterbags. If you are in an area of extreme cold, fill the waterbags only half full to allow for ice expansion.