Spa Care Algae Kill is a fast acting liquid algarecide for controlling algae in spa water.
Directions for Use:
- Initial dosage for spa water having no visible algae is 20 ml of Algae Kill per 1000 litres of spa water.
- Weekly maintenance dosage is 7 ml per 1000 litres of spa water.
- For spa water with visible algae, apply a spa super chlorinator and then wait 24 hours before adding the weekly maintenance dosage.
- For visible algae, when superchlorination is not used, add 25 ml of Algae Kill per 1000 litres of spa water.
- For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically. The number of days between complete spa drainage is equal to the volume of spa water in litres, divided by 10 times the maximum number of daily spa users. Refill spa with water and repeat initial dosage.
- Maximum spa water usage temperature is 40 degrees Celcius (C). Time spent in spa water at 40 degrees Celcius (C) should not exceed 15 minutes.
Use Spa Care Algae Kill in conjunction with the other Spa Care products we carry for a complete regular spa maintenance program.